Tuesday, May 5, 2009

That bright shiny light....

Imagine this--you're enjoying a fantastic movie. You have your popcorn, your extra large cherry coke, and your friends. The movie is great. The CGI actually looks real, there are enough one-liners to make you snicker at the right times, and the eye candy on screen is fantastic! You are so caught up in a scene that you're almost emotional--and then you see it. Someone on the 2nd row decides they can't wait until the movie is over to break out their damn phone and text someone. REALLY!? What the FUCK?! Are you sooooooo important that you can't wait 2 damn hours to see who texts you? I mean c'mon, you're 14 years old for fuck's sake!!! Nothing in your life could POSSIBLY be important at this point! And you know what, you have just ruined my movie. Now all I can concentrate on is that blinding light and my building anger. I wish I had something to throw at you....I wish even if i did have something to throw, that I could ACTUALLY hit you! (i never was very good at sports!) It's not so much that you are on the phone, it's that you think you're important enough to distract everyone else in the theater with that tiny little light in such a dark place. If you're going to be on the phone, why couldn't you sit in the back of the theater as to not distract anyone...why the hell are you in the 2nd damn row!?!?! Like Miss Franklin says...R - E - S - P - E - C - T. Get some you little shits! And THAT is what irritates me :-)

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA
    I just love those fourteen year old kids. Especially when they're at the mall too, oh man, it's effing hilarious!
    I adore your writing and will miss it greatly!

    ReplyDelete